Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications to run Moba AllStars: Legends
We strongly advise players to use components closer to the recommended system requirements (Even more important for Server Hosts). While the game will function with these minimum requirements it will have significantly poorer performance than the recommended requirements.
MINIMUM: Processor - 2.8GHz Pentium 4 / 2.0GHz Core 2 / AMD 2400+ or faster RAM - 1.5GB of RAM Video Card - 128 MB GeForce 5 / ATI 9800 / GMA 950 OS - Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. Network Connection Required. (1MB Download/512KB Upload).
RECOMMENDED: Processor - 2.4GHz Core 2 or i3 / 2.2GHz i5 or i7 / AMD 3500+ or faster RAM - 2.0+ GB for Win XP / 3.0+ GB for Win 7, Win 8 and Win 10. Video Card - 256MB Geforce 8800+ or Radeon X1900+ OS - 32-bit Windows XP, 64-bit Windows 10 Network Connection Required (Broadband)
Requires DirectX 9 to be installed in your system. (Installer can be found in the "dependencies" folder).
Please note that Server Hosts need significant better hardware and internet download/upload speeds for their servers to get an optimal session experience.
VERY IMPORTANT:YOU MUST ALWAYS RESTART THE CLIENT AFTER EACH PLAY TO AVOID CRASHES, otherwise the game will become unstable on the next matches.
1) Reduce your In-Game Graphics Settings to Medium/Low and disable any special effects such as post processing, refractions, reflections, anti-aliasing, shadows etc.
2) Do not Alt-Tab out of the Game. (MA must not lose focus). Disable any software that might make the Game lose focus/priority on the system like gaming overlays, recording software, antiviruses and antimalware software etc.
3) Disable "Exclusive" mode in the graphics options.
4) If one of the clients connected to your server suffers disconnection or a crash consider pausing the match until they can reconnect and then tell them to lower their settings and that they should avoid alt tabbing out of the game during gameplay.
5) If you are playing with Ai Bots, try reducing the amount of Bots you add to your game to reduce crashes.
- Updating your hardware’s drivers, such as your Graphics Card Driver. - Re-Install/upgrade your Windows installation. - Report your issue here at the forums for more help.
Moba AllStars Dev Bringing all your favourite Heroes and Champions, from all MOBAS into one mod! -----------------------------